Did you know that the bottom of the Soyuz capsule has printed instructions (in Russian and English) on how to assist its passengers in case it lands outside of the target area and trained crew aren't the first on the scene? This is my favorite of the instructions, because sometimes I could use a little help to go out myself.
The graphic is distressed, because after all, it's been to space and survived reentry.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping